COMET 3 station
The COMET 3 station is the Operator’s favorite mass wafer transfer system. This machine allows the transfer of batches of wafers 3″ to 8″, from cassette to cassette or to boat, according different process: 25 to 25 ; 25/25 to 50 ; 12/13 to 50.
Customized to meet your different cassettes, boats and wafers specifications needs, the COMET 3 station is fast, clean, reliable and accurate, and it saves valuable space thanks to its small footprint.
Simple to use and easy to maintain, the COMET 3 station is a one button system operation, fully automatic, free hand operating, set up and controlled manualy directly from the front panel keyboard. All electronic parts are compatible for all COMET machines.
Moreover , the COMET 3 station is compatible with SECS-GEM communication, SECSI or HSMS protocol, thanks to its R2S232 and TCP/IP communication port available on the rear side of the machine, and can be integrated in your process line (OEM customer), with Robotic arm and elevator.
- Batch wafer transfer from cassette to cassette or to boat
- Transfer : 25 to 25 ; 25/25 to 50 ; 12/13 to 50.
- Wafer size 3″ to 8″
- SECS-GEM communication (SECS I or HSMS)
- Customized according customer cassettes/ boats and wafers
- Small footprint
- Fast, clean, reliable and accurate
- Peek material for pushers, retainers and boat adaptors
- LCD display indicating all cycle steps.
- IR heat sensor
- Double cassette/boat sensors
- Carrier correctly positioned (mechanical)
- Wafer presence detection into cassette/boat
- Current limit on all motors
- Power “off” security
- Open frame, designed for a vertical laminar flow
- Automatic home position
- Historical data recorded (error messages data time)
- Clean room color paper documentation
- Transfer parameters adjustable to reduce cycle time
- Security sensor management
- CE certification
- SEMI Standard
- Class 1
- Cycle time without notch/flat alignment: <1mn
- Cycle time with notch/flat alignment: <1mn30
- Uptime: 99.8%
- MTBF: > 4000hrs
- MTBA: 750 hrs
- MTTR: < 1hr
- MTTA: 0.005 hr
- Breakage rate: 1 for 5.105
Facilities and Requirements:
- Width: 759mm ; Depth: 495mm ; Height: 752mm
- Weight: 67 kg
- Power: 100-240 VAC 75 watts
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Full Load Amps: 1.2-0.6 A
- No need for compressed air
- SECS/GEM : Machine includes SECS/GEM communication: RS232 – E4 SECS I and Ethernet – E37 HSMS-SS (TCP/IP)
- ESD: Electrostatic dissipation of the wafers thanks to ESD material of the parts touching wafers (combs)
- Flat /Notch aligner: Integrated Flat or Notch aligner system.
- Carrier BC Tag Reader: Fixed barcode reader device
- Carrier RFID Tag Reader: Fixed RFID tag reader device
- Tower Light: Three color tower light (green, orange, red)
- Selectable notch/flat position: The position of notches/flat after alignment can be set thanks to a switch
- Keyboard lock: Manual mode access are locked manually thanks to a key