SORTER OCR 200 Visual Inspection
The SORTER OCR 200 Visual Inspection systems are compact, fast, reliable and meet your different requirements.
This equipment is integrating an optical notch aligner and an OCR system for front and back scribe reading.
The equipment is coupled with a Visual Inspection module that allows the user to control visually the wafer across a windows, by tilting and rotating the wafer thanks to joystick.
Preprogrammed recipes are available as ID Sorting, Randomizing, Compacting, using or not scribe criterias.
You can also create your own recipes using different parameters.
The SORTER OCR 200 Visual Inspection systems are using motors, belts and other parts proven by 16 years of experience in Fab automations
The spare parts for all your different SORTER systems are listed in only one page
The general unit interface is clear, direct and can be customized.
Touch buttons, Touchscreen, Trackball interfaces.
Key system features
- Cassettes sorting standalone machine
- Visual Inspection module
- Wafer size 200 mm
- 2,3 or 4 load port
- Wafer thickness up to 180µm
- Front and Back sribe reading
- End effector: backside vacumm or edge contact
- Preprogrammed factory recipes (Sorting, Merging, Splitting, Randomization, Compacting, Completing, Copying, Inverting)
- Customizable recipes
- Manual transfer (Single wafer transfer)
- Customized according customer cassettes and wafers
- Optimized footprint
- Easy for integration to any process tools
- 12” color LCD Touchscreen
- Notch alignment system
- OCR system [Cognex]
- Automatic mapping system
- Cross or double slots detection
- Wafer detection in cassette
- Current limiters on all motors
- Error message and cycles recorded
- Customizable Light Tower
- SECS/GEM Host connection [Ethernet – TCP/IP – E37 HSMS-SS]
- Tower light
- Clean Room and PDF documentation
- Automatic carrier tilt
- Laminar Flow
- Carrier TAG reader
- Ionization system
- Fan filter unit
- Standard or customizable software
- Wafer recorveries
- Restart after error
- Friendly interface and customizable
- Easy integration with other systems by SECII-GEM, ASCII, RS, TCPIP
- CE certification
- SEMI Standard
- Class 1
Facilities and Requirements
- Power: 100-240 VAC 75 watts
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Full Load Amps: 10 A