The COMET Monostation is a semi-automatic batch wafer transfer system. This machine is used to transfer batch of wafers 3″ to 8″, from cassette to cassette or to boat. The batch of wafer can contain from 1 to 25 wafers to be transferred.
Customized to meet your different cassettes, boats and wafers specifications needs, the COMET Monostation is fast, clean, reliable and accurate, and it saves valuable space thanks to its small footprint.
Simple to use and easy to maintain, the COMET Monostation is set up and controlled directly from the front panel keyboard. All electronic parts are compatible for all COMET machines.
Moreover, the COMET Monostation is also compatible with SECS-GEM communication, SECSI or HSMS protocol, thanks to its R2S232 and TCP/IP communication port available on the rear side of the machine.
Key system features
- Semi-automatic machine
- Batch wafer transfer system
- From cassette to cassette or to boat
- Wafer size 3″ to 8″
- Customized according customer cassettes, boats and wafers
- Small footprint
- SECS-GEM communication (SECS I or HSMS)*
- Peek material for pushers, retainers and boat adaptors
- LCD display indicating all cycle steps.
- IR heat sensor
- Double cassette sensors
- Carrier correctly positioned (mechanical)
- Wafer presence detection into cassette
- Current limit on all motors
- Electric safety device (current cut)
- Power “off” security
- Open frame, designed for a vertical laminar flow
- Automatic home position
- Historical data recorded (error messages data time)
- Clean room color paper documentation
- Transfer parameters adjustable to reduce cycle time
- Security sensor management
- CE certification
- SEMI Standard
- Class 1
- Total Cycle Time: < 1 mn
- Uptime: 99.8%
- MTBF: >4000hrs
- MTBA: 750 hrs
- MTTR: < 1hr
- MTTA: 0.005 hr
- Breakage rate: 1 for 5.105
Facilities and Requirements
- Width: 254mm ; Depth: 433mm ; Height: 753mm
- Weight: 28 kg
- Power: 100-240 VAC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Full Load Amps: 1.2-0.6 A
- No need for compressed air
- SECS/GEM* : Machine includes SECS/GEM communication: RS232 – E4 SECS I and Ethernet – E37 HSMS-SS (TCP/IP)
- ESD: Electrostatic dissipation of the wafers thanks to ESD material of the parts touching wafers (combs)
- Flat /Notch aligner: Integrated Flat or Notch aligner system.
- Carrier BC Tag Reader: Fixed barcode reader device
- Carrier RFID Tag Reader: Fixed RFID tag reader device